High Performance Math Software
- CAPSS is a fully parallel package to solve a sparse linear system of the form Ax=b on a message passing multiprocessor; the matrix A is assumed to be symmetric positive definite and associated with a mesh in two or three dimensions. This version has been tested on the Intel Paragon and makes possible efficient parallel solution for several right hand side vectors.
- Tue Apr 8 14:42:05 1997
- Numerical Programs and Routines!Linear algebra
- distribdistributed memory multiprocessor D2b1b
- This release is meant for the Intel Paragon; the code has been compiled and tested on an Intel Paragon running OSF with 1-128 processors.
- sparse direct linear systems software
- ScaLAPACK Help
Meta Data URL from which this entry was created: